As a professional floor installation company in Baudette, Minnesota, we understand that renovating your residence is an important decision that will overall increase your home’s value. Here at Morningside Properties, we build trust by providing quality work. Choosing the right flooring can make your home look warmer, cooler, or unify the colors and styles in your kitchen, dining room, living room, hallway, bathroom, or any other living space.
When it comes to flooring, you will want to choose the floor that works best for your budget and your needs. Contact Morningside Properties at (612) 772-6848 to get your floor installation quote today!
Flooring Installation Contractors
Are you getting your home renovated? Contact the floor installation contractors at Morningside Properties for appealing floors that will make your home pop! No matter if you choose quality tile, vinyl, laminate, or wood flooring, our experts are here to get the job done right. Our experienced handymen are also here to answer any questions you may have about what style of flooring to install or what color to choose. At Morningside Properties, we are committed to installing floors that best suit your lifestyle and make you and your guests say, “Wow!”
Kitchen Flooring Installation
No matter if you are renovating your kitchen or are choosing your kitchen flooring in your brand-new home construction, below are kitchen floor installation options:
- Vinyl – for those on a budget, vinyl flooring provides a wide array of styles and colors. If you want a resilient floor that is both easy on the feet and easy to clean after a spill, talk to our contractors about vinyl flooring options.
- Porcelain Tile – with the option of glazed or unglazed, porcelain tile flooring provides durability and beautiful aesthetics. Less porous than standard ceramic tile flooring, porcelain tile is a good option, especially if spills are more likely in your home.
- Hardwood – If you’re looking for a flooring option that extends from your kitchen into other areas of your home, then this may be the option for you. Hardwood flooring provides the advantages of both durability and low-maintenance, and it is available in either solid wood or engineered wood.
- Cork – This flooring type is both waterproof and resilient, making it a comfortable and sustainable option for kitchen floors. Available in 12” x 12” titles and 1’ x 3’ plants, cork flooring has a textured surface which even helps to prevent slipping.
- Linoleum – made from biodegradable cork powder and linseed oil, linoleum flooring is a resilient flooring option which comes in a variety of colors and patterns. One drawback to this type is that it may tend to stain, so we will ensure you get a linoleum floor that features a protective coating to protect against starching and spilling.
- Limestone – If you’re going with the limestone flooring option, keep in mind that it is a porous material that needs to be sealed initially and then twice each year. Talk with the experts at Morningside Properties about installing your limestone floor.
Living Room Floor Installation
Need a living room floor installation? Your living room needs to be warm and inviting – a place for families to watch movies and for children to play. At Morningside Properties, our contractors will discuss your flooring needs for your living room, and other areas of your home like bedrooms, family rooms, and hallways – no matter if you choose hardwood or carpet!
- Hardwood – Sometimes during a home renovation, you or your flooring contractors may pull back the corner of your old carpet to reveal a beautiful hardwood floor underneath. Hardwood flooring in your living room is classy and beautifully connects other areas of your home like your hallways and kitchen in one large, continuous open space.
- Carpeting – If you like the warm, cozy feel that carpeting provides, you may consider this option over a hardwood floor. Our contractors can install carpeting in your living room area, hallways, bedrooms, and other areas of your home. While carpeting provides a warm, inviting feel and feels nice on bare feet, the drawback to this flooring option is that it easily stains.
- Stone – This flooring type includes options of marble, slate, travertine, or limestone. Stone has a sophisticated look which is appropriate for living rooms and public places alike.
- Concrete – This modern and minimalistic option is surprisingly popular for indoor living spaces and painting, staining, scoring, and polishing transforms a concrete slab into the style you’re looking for. Talk with your contractors about installing this contemporary flooring type into your home.
Bathroom Floor Installation
If you’re looking for bathroom floor installation, you’ve come to the right place! Our contractors will help you decide which durable, low-maintenance, and waterproof options are best suited for your needs.
- Waterproof Vinyl (WPC) – The first of two styles, (the other being SPC waterproof vinyl flooring) wood plastic composite (WPC) waterproof vinyl floors are comprised of a mixture of plastic and wood flour, are visually appealing, and do not lose their structural integrity. In addition, they also are 100% waterproof.
- Porcelain & Ceramic Tile – It is no surprise that tile has been the leading bathroom flooring option for years. Without a doubt, tile provides a variety of colors and textures, from a natural brown wood to stone gray texture. In addition, tile floors provide options for shapes as well. Tile also comes in a luxurious, natural stone slab style with options of marble, travertine, granite, etc. Tile floors are tricky for DIYers, so be sure to contact the Morningside Properties experts for quality tile installation services.
- Water-Resistant Laminate – Not all laminate flooring is water-resistant, so talk to our experts about installing a truly water-resistant laminate floor. Some of the pros of a water-resistant laminate floor is that they are DIY-friendly, and that they are a great option if you want a floor that imitates actual stone and tile flooring.
- Waterproof Vinyl (SPC) – For bathrooms with high traffic, you may want to look into SPC waterproof vinyl flooring. Great for use in commercial spaces, this bathroom flooring consists of a rigid waterproof core vinyl with a thick wear layer.
Contact Morningside Properties
As a homeowner, choosing the right flooring type is a process – from style, to color, to the right level of moisture-resistance. From pre-construction, to construction, to post-construction, our floor installation experts do it all! We will help you decide which flooring type best suits your needs, depending on the area of your home.
Contact us about your vinyl, porcelain tile, hardwood, or any other flooring type to get a quote. Just contact our floor installation experts at (612) 772-6848 today!